MiQ DELIVERS UNMATCHED PERFORMANCE FOR USTA
USTA nets 2,700+ incremental ticket sales in 26 days
Ahead of the 2016 US Open, the United States Tennis Association (USTA) wanted to drive incremental revenue as well as increased conversions among new audiences, especially affluent Hispanics, African Americans, and Young Adults (25-34). They were looking for the right data and insights to maximize performance and build a pipeline of new customers for the future.
MiQ developed a sophisticated multi-prong strategy that included:
- Marketing mix modeling to uncover the most effective channels and how macro factors affected sales.
- Look-a-like prospecting to create a custom audience segment for the Open.
- Contextual targeting to reach users who frequently browse key tennis content, affluent Hispanics audiences, and African-American fans.
- Behavioral segmentation of users most likely to buy US Open tickets.
- Syncing US Open digital campaigns to US Open TV advertisements to overlay multi-screen viewership data.
- Reinforcing offline marketing placements with increased digital impressions.
MiQ was the #1 performer on USTA’s media plan, delivering:
- 2,746 ticket sales in 26 days (105 incremental sales per day)
- $25 average Cost Per Acquisition
- 16% more one-day conversions driven by Media iQ vs. non-Media iQ traffic
- Increased viewership among the 25-34 age bracket