Powerful programmatic performance that’s future-proofed for the post-cookie world. Deliver the outcomes that matter to you by reaching the right audience, with the right creative, through the most efficient buying channels.
Performance in action
Boost your campaigns and deliver more of the results you care about. Find out how it works.
This is Performance
With MiQ Performance, you can achieve powerful programmatic advertising performance using predictive analytics and customized automation to deliver the outcomes that matter to you.
- Day zero intelligence - Understand what’s going to work for your audience before your campaign begins.
- Unlimited supply access - Find the best way to the most valuable impression with our multi-DSP approach.
- Creative solutions - Drive better performance from your creative with predictive DCO, custom high-impact units and more.
- Custom measurement - Use custom algorithms that automatically optimize towards what you care about and measure what matters.
Our performance solution has all the capabilities you need to deliver high-performance campaigns. Click on the wheel to find out more about each one.
Boosting NFL game pass subscriptions
NFL Game Pass is a subscription service which allows users to access live NFL games and post game recaps online.
To boost subscriptions, NFL’s agency Wavemaker partnered with MiQ to use audience engagement insights that connect online behaviour with offline behaviour.
Identity: Goodbye cookies, hello future
Crisis, what crisis? How will programmatic audience planning change?
In the cookieless future, planning is going to look pretty different and now is the time to start thinking about other options.
But the good news is, that with the right data partnerships, technology, and data science expertise, the future of programmatic planning is bright.
That’s what we cover in the final ebook in our ‘Identity’ series.
Read the ebook, to find out:
- How to strengthen programmatic planning frameworks when cookies go away
- What the options will be to identify audiences before your campaign begins
- What the new data science techniques are that can be used to build intelligent campaigns
CHECK OUT MORE CONTENT
Supply path optimization: four tips for doing it more effectivelyRead more
Q&A - Google’s latest cookie announcement and what it meansRead more
Connecting AI and human intelligence in programmatic tradingRead more
Not all conversions are created equalRead more
Case study: Testing success with new identity strategiesRead more
Book an MiQ Unlocked session and have our experts come to your office to bring you up to speed on the latest trends in our industry.
In Programmatic 101, we cover the basics of programmatic advertising – why we use it, how to spot trends, the power of programmatic data in creating strategies for your campaigns.